Peace of mind for you and your family, direct from Zurich.
If you are diagnosed with cancer or other covered condition during the policy term, YourCare gives you a one time payment. This one time payment can be used to cover any costs such as; treatments outside the scope of your medical insurance, lifestyle costs, travel, or any other needs you may have.
How it’s different
How it works
Your policy questions answered
YourCare is available to all UAE residents between the ages of 18 and 49 years.
You can choose a term of either 5 or 10 years, and the policy will provide cover till the end of your selected term as long as you are paying the regular premiums.
Your cover can start from AED 2 per day. Your regular premium depends on many factors such as your age, gender, tobacco or nicotine use, the type and amount of Critical Illness, optional benefits, and the policy term you choose. You will be shown the premium amount for the various YourCare plan options when you apply for the quote.
- Aorta graft surgery – for disease and trauma
- Benign brain tumor – resulting in permanent symptoms
- Cancer – excluding less advanced cases
- Cardiomyopathy – of specified severity
- Coronary artery bypass grafts – with surgery to divide the breastbone
- Heart attack – of specified severity
- Heart failure – of specified severity
- Heart valve replacement or repair – with surgery to divide the breastbone
- Kidney failure – requiring permanent dialysis
- Stroke – with permanent symptoms
In the event of a claim under the Policy, the claimant (the Policy owner/life insured or beneficiary) should contact the relevant financial professional or Zurich at the address listed in Condition 40 ‘How to contact us’.
The longer it takes to notify us, the more difficult it may be for us to sufficiently investigate the claim circumstances.
We will provide the claimant with a claim form and any other requirements which must be completed and returned to us before the claim will be processed.
We reserve the right to require the following before processing a claim:
- Information relevant to the claim from any Doctor, medical consultant or any other relevant third party;
- Proof of identity, address and age of the life insured and/or the claimant;
- The Policy Schedule.
Want more details?
You can see what YourCare’s key benefits are by downloading the brochure below: