Protecting your business against claims and lawsuits
You are a professional with high standards and extensive knowledge and experience in your area of expertise. But all it takes is one large lawsuit to damage the financial health of your company, not to mention your reputation. So wouldn’t you feel more secure knowing you have Professional Indemnity (PI) coverage from a company that understands how much you have at stake?
Our PI policies can help protect a broad range of professionals and businesses from potential financial losses incurred due to errors or omissions committed during the conduct of their business.
We provide specialized professional liability coverage in many forms for many professionals including:
- construction professionals (architects and engineers, design build professionals, interior designers, landscape designers, surveyors)
- IT/tech/media (software developers, consultants, website designers and developers, data management companies)
- consultancy firms
- property managers/real estate agents and brokers
- business process outsourcing
- Worldwide coverage
- Long-term projects with Extended Reporting Period provision (construction term + 10 years)
- Pollution (sudden/accidental)
- Market-leading expertise– our wordings are available on either practice or project specific for Single Project PI, Owners Protective PI, and Contractors Protective PI.
- A dedicated PI claims team – our PI team is keen to provide supportive technical claims advice to help you navigate potential challenges.
When you work with us, you’ll experience high standards of personal attention and service. We will offer you a bespoke solution that provides best-fit coverage for your company. Our solutions give you the flexibility you need to address ever-changing exposures.
Zurich ME has a dedicated and skilled PI underwriting team with international and GCC experience and a local capacity up to USD 50 million.
For more information on our Professional Indemnity Insurance, please contact your broker or a Zurich representative on GCIMEenquires@zurich.com.