From political uprising, unexpected weather conditions, travel and flight delays to loss of personal belongings there are a host of risks and unexpected events that can impact the travel plans of your employees. With frequent changes to travel plans and schedules, there is a risk of additional expenses and financial losses to your business.
When travelling, your employees may not automatically benefit from global cover under your corporate medical policy, leaving them and your business exposed if they fall ill.
Group Business Travel gives you peace of mind, security and confidence while travelling and protects your employees and your business if the worst happens during a business trip.
Our Corporate/Business Travel solution provides best-in-class coverage with a flexible menu of additional emergency medical and travel inconvenience benefits, including:
- overseas Emergency Medical Expenses/Evacuation, Repatriation and compassionate visit
- trip cancellation/curtailment
- business equipment and personal belongings
- missed departure
- flight delay
- baggage delay
- credit card fraud
We also exclusively provide cover for:
- missed event
- missed flight connection
We provide the flexibility to extend your policy to:
- cover employees up to age 75 years
- include spouses and unlimited dependants of your employees
- cover both leisure and business trips for your employees.
How Zurich can help with Corporate / Business Travel
- You can customize and build your own travel covers to suit the needs of your business and your employees.
- We offer covers to help protect against the risks of additional expenses and losses to your business.
- We provide a higher level of market-leading covers than the market with new product features.
- We can cover you anywhere in the world – just let us know your intended location. For example, we can provide cover for 24 hrs worldwide or 24 hrs while in Europe.
- Our flexible policy and trip band choices – from single trip to annual multi-trip – and flexible pricing – per business trip, per travel day or per person – offer value for money and enable you to tailor your cover to suit your business.
Our global network and capabilities mean we can offer accident and health cover across multiple territories, in over 100 countries. By coordinating and implementing cross-border programmes, we put our customers in control of their overseas coverage and provide a unified insurance solution that avoids language, cultural and business practice barriers.
Our award-winning compliance database, the Multinational Insurance Application (MIA), brings clarity to complex multinational insurance programmes by helping to ensure alignment with local insurance regulations and premium tax obligations. This ensures no multi-insurance policies complications for our customers and provides a unified insurance solution to help achieve customer satisfaction.
Our dedicated Accident & Health claims team deals with claims swiftly and professionally to ensure a fair and prompt claims service.
For more information on our Group Travel Insurance, please contact your broker or contact a Zurich representative on GCIMEenquires@zurich.com.