We offer the high limits exploration and production companies require and the streamlined coordinated access you want to structure unsurpassed risk management solutions. Our energy specialists can develop programmes that pair upstream property insurance with casualty (domestic and foreign), onshore property, marine liability and cargo coverage to provide comprehensive solutions for energy risks.
We tailor upstream property programmes for:
- exploration and production companies
- drilling, and well service companies
- energy service contractors
- onshore and offshore
- pipeline operations.
Our coverage includes:
- offshore fixed platforms and pipeline physical damage
- onshore and offshore drilling rig physical damage
- control of well and extra expense
- loss of production income/loss of hire
- offshore construction
- subsea production facilities
- offshore supply and service vessels
- offshore fixed and floating facilities.
We can offer up to USD 150 million of locally controlled capacity
We offer our exploration and production customers access to our 800 risk engineering specialists across the globe. They are able to provide benchmarking, risk engineering advice and both a local and global service.
These industry veterans can work with you to evaluate exposures, identify loss scenarios and assess safety-related communications.
Claims are handled by specialists who are intimately familiar with the unique issues involved in exploration and production-related losses. Our dedicated claims team effectively addresses both pre-loss planning and post-loss assessment.
Our broad network helps to ensure the local representation and service that you require.
For more information on our Exploration and Production Insurance, please contact your broker or a Zurich representative on GCIMEenquires@zurich.com