Protecting your company against employment practice liability
Diversity in the workplace in the Middle East has significantly increased the risk of allegations directed against local businesses for employment practice violations.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) protects companies, managers and employees against financial risks resulting from claims based on employment-related discrimination, harassment or wrongful torts such as wrongful termination or non-compliance with data protection laws.
Our market-leading EPLI offers worldwide protection for policyholders, subsidiaries, pension plans, directors, officers and employees.
- A broad definition of employment practices violation including wrongful termination
- Cover for fees, expenses and compensation awards including punitive damages arising out of alleged or actual wrongful employment acts
- Protection for insured people acting as Outside Directors in associated companies
- A range of extensions to provide more comprehensive protection.
We offer capacity up to USD 50 million. The maximum capacity is deployed on a very selective basis and depends on the quality of the actual risk.
A dedicated Financial Lines Claims Team in each region.
- The team is made up of qualified solicitors and experienced insurance professionals who are specialists in EPLI claims, ensuring the appropriate experts are always allocated to the case.
- The team is supported by a panel network of lawyers and adjustors on a global basis.
- We are proactive in seeking to achieve the best possible result for our customers, whether through the negotiated settlement of a claim or by managing complex litigation all the way through to trial.
We will look at all risks and industries on a case-by-case basis.
For more information on our Employment Practice Liability Insurance, please contact your broker or contact a Zurich representative on GCIMEenquires@zurich.com.